Announcer on Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:35:40 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Publications [12x]

Table of Contents:

   Art, Technology, Consciousness
     "geert" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   12hr creative commons update
     { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>

   February 2002
     Le Monde diplomatique <dispatch@monde-diplomatique.fr>

   WIPOUT Contest Accepts Submissions until 03/15
     Soenke Zehle <soenke.zehle@web.de>

   Autonogram 10: Saints / Help / Exchange / Lab
     geert lovink <geert@desk.nl>

   new After 9/11 book from AlterNet (fwd)
     Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

   New activism and issue guides from MediaChannel!
     Aliza Dichter <liza@mediachannel.org>

   M/C Call for Contributors for 'urban'
     "M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture" <mc@media-culture.org.au>

   fAf Feb02: Diagramming Innovation-scapes by Pia Ednie-Brown
     linda carroli <lcarroli@pacific.net.au>

   ARTE.RED -updated- 2002
     "Stefano Caldana" <st.cal@teleline.es>

   FILE-2002 electronic language international festival
     "file electronic" <fileart_2002@hotmail.com>

   WSSOHWTE? All on the net
     "Wapke Feenstra" <Wapke@euronet.nl>