Dan Sheetz on Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:40:43 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Arundhati Roy sent to prison today

Shuddhabrata,

Can we see the text of the affidavit?  Is it publicly available?  This
maneuver by the Indian Supreme Court seems highly suspect, but it would help
if we could read what Roy wrote that sparked elicited such a strong
reaction.

Thanks,
Dan Sheetz

> From: Shuddhabrata Sengupta <shuddha@sarai.net>
> Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:25:48 +0530
> To: nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
> Subject: <nettime> Arundhati Roy sent to prison today
>
> Dear All,
>
> (apologies for cross posting to those on both Nettime and the Reader List)
>
> Contempt and Magnanimity - Preliminary Observations on the Conviction of
> Arundhati Roy
 <...>