nettime's digest on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:54:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Palestina [4x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> Palestina [3x]
     Florian Cramer <cantsin@zedat.fu-berlin.de>

   Re: <nettime> Palestina [3x]
     Daniel Kligerman <kligs@blurred.net>

   FWD: An appeal from Neta Golan from within the compound
     Gita Hashemi <gita@yorku.ca>

   FWD: A Letter to the IDF's Paratrooper Commander
     Gita Hashemi <gita@yorku.ca>