nettime's digest on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:20:35 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Palestina [5x]

Table of Contents:

   University Professors call for European boycott of research and cultural links w
     Gita Hashemi <gita@yorku.ca>

   press release from the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem
     dwayne <dwayne@pobox.com>

   RE: <nettime> IMC Newsblast: Palestians Under Siege
     "nizami" <nizami@preject.com>

   RE: <nettime> IMC Newsblast: Palestians Under Siege
     martha rosler <navva@earthlink.net>

   Re: Kligerman
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>