Announcer on Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:05:32 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [x11]

Table of Contents:

   [Psrf] Photostatic Retrograde Archive, no. 48
     Lloyd Dunn <ll@detritus.net>

   UPDATE: The Why Project
     Why Project Updates <bill@whyproject.org>

   COPYRIGHT VIOLATION SQUAD COMMUNIQUE #2  (for announcer)
     matthew fuller <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>

   call for contributions - for posting
     Francesca Ferguson <franferguson@gmx.net>

   Announcement of USA Exquisite Corpse
     US Department of Art & Technology <press@usdept-arttech.net>

   Constitutional Crisis - Urgent Action Needed!
     Eva Brunner <evabrunner@mindspring.com>

   ::RWD[<<]::B3N3F!T::4/14/02::
     =?iso-8859-1?Q?eyescratch=81?=  <eyescratch@terminal.cz>

   new book by YOU!
     "<mashica>" <cassandra@mashica.com>

   http://meta.am/   -   graf
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   http://meta.am/     -     process
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   solaris: list on IT & development issues
     "geert" <geert@xs4all.nl>