dan s wang on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 02:17:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> murder

Hi Phil, I've received this from others in the past day. It seems to be
making the rounds. I do have a question about the differences between the
#3 and #4 frames.

The Israeli military guys clearly are different--there are different sets
of enforcers in each frame. That makes me wonder if the man being held is
not also different in the two frames.

Also, look at the vehicle visible at the top of the frames. It is
similarly positioned in each frame, but in #3 the rear wheel has a rim or
hubcap, in #4 the same wheel does not.

There are other differences betweent the two frames, as well, such as
lighting, etc.

I can't disregard the series as pasted together definitively, but as a
narrative sequence this may not be the best evidence of Israeli abuses, at
least not in a minute-by-minute documentary kind of way.

dan w.