nettime's_ _ again on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:17:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> murder [Guderian, rosler, Recktenwaldx2]

   Re: <nettime> murder
     Carl Guderian <carlg@vermilion-sands.com>

   Re: <nettime> murder
     martha rosler <navva@earthlink.net>

   Re: <nettime> murder [Graham, Holzer, Jwadmin, Robinson]
     Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>

   Re: <nettime> murder [Graham, Holzer, Jwadmin, Robinson]
     Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:32:17 +0200
From: Carl Guderian <carlg@vermilion-sands.com>
Subject: Re: <nettime> murder

It could have been the Army that made the arrest but were relieved by a goon
squad. I can't say anything for continuity between frames 3 & 4, but between 4
& 5 you can see what may be a wristwtch on the mans left wrist, and that's
certainly the same street corner in all five frames. That's pretty horrible,
but another source is wanted or at least better granularity The Zapruder film
was more granular and they're still arguing over that one.

If anyone's in Amstedam this Saturday, there's a march against the Israeli
invasions tomorrow at 2pm on the Dam.

Carl