nettime's_flashometer_III on Wed, 1 May 2002 07:09:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: GENERATION FLASH [sawad, Klima 3x, McElroy 2x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     Sawad <sawad@utensil.net>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Usability/Interaction
     "Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]" <joseph@electrich

   Re: RHIZOME_RAW: GENERATION FLASH: Lev / Sawad
     John Klima <klima@echonyc.com>

<Sawad's message delayed / nettime>