Announcer on Tue, 21 May 2002 21:52:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [13x]

Table of Contents:

   ( ( ( N O M U S I C ) ) ) Open Call - Stream Audio Tournament 003
     <radiolondres@altern.org>

   Call for Papers, The Journal of New Media & Culture
     Jonathan Lillie <jlillie@metalab.unc.edu>

   Stolen Harvest by Vandana Shiva
     "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>

   [i love u] eurovision - may 2002
     brainstorm <brainstorm@i-love-u.ch>

   biocapture v1.1
     "Kenji Siratori" <white-b@d4.dion.ne.jp>

   sample movie of playing [RhythmEngine]
     watanave hidenori <derin@lovelink.co.jp>

    P O E T R Y B O X M A C H I N E
     IB =?ISO-8859-1?B?1w==?= Progetto per le Arti <ib-arts@dyne.org>

   Digital Boheme
     Station Rose <gunafa@well.com>

   4'33"
     "john cage" <john_____cage@hotmail.com>

   Rexroth's San Francisco
     "Bureau of Public Secrets" <knabb@slip.net>

   { N e w s  A l e r t }
     "noweb" <info@noweb.org>

   Edinburgh Financial Cryptography Engineering 2002 - CFP
     "R. A. Hettinga" <rah@shipwright.com>

   May 2002
     Le Monde diplomatique <dispatch@monde-diplomatique.fr>