Announcer on Fri, 31 May 2002 02:35:55 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications (12x)

Table of Contents:

   STREAMING >>> 'open_digi' > LONDON > 19:00 UCT May 22nd
     atty@no-such.com (atty)

   INVITED PAPERS: WSEAS Conferences ISPRA, IMARS, IEHS 2002. Andalucia Beach, Cadi
     "Mavroapostolos" <mavroapostolos@yahoo.gr>

   RENCONTRE + SESSION EN LIGNE
     onlineonsite <onlineonsite@altern.org>

   Mindjack Call for Contributors
     Donald Melanson <donald@mindjack.com>

   5/31: Call for Peace Media
     Nino Rodriguez <nino@pobox.com>

   Go public with netzspannung.org/netzkollektor!
     Monika Fleischmann <redaktion@netzspannung.org>

   http://meta.am/   -   vectleu
     m e t a <meta@meta.am>

   Image of the month
     RP <reasonpolice@yahoo.com>

   ephemera vol 2, no 2 (may 2002)
     "Steffen G. Bohm" <s.g.bohm@warwick.ac.uk>

   some news
     "kanonmedia.com" <office@kanonmedia.com>

   np video release
     JSalloum@aol.com

   RV:      "Unitary Process of Big-World History," E. Saguier
     "Eduardo Saguier" <saguiere@ssdnet.com.ar>