Announcer on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:45:48 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [x11]

Table of Contents:

   Streaming: Oswald Wieners Verbesserung von Mitteleuropa
     hans wastlhuber <wastlhub@uni-weimar.de>

   [transmediale] tm.salon: Joe Davis: Undiscovered Genomes, 3. Juli 2002
     transmediale <info@transmediale.de>

   Call for participation - RADIOTOPIA
     Kunstradio <kunstradio@thing.at>

   Magische Maschinen
     info@edith-russ-haus.de

   [For Announcer] The Pleasure of Language
     "Cur.][O][va.ture" <netwurker@hotkey.net.au>

   dorkbotlondon - wednesday 3rd July
     alex <alex@slab.org>

   open_digi_latino_party > julio 12 > BRADYS, BRIXTON, LONDON
     atty@no-such.com (atty)

   ++ CityState Forum - Surveillance and Social Control ++
     Surveillance Unit <citystate@cat.org.au>

   netstrike per l'arte - accademie occupate
     "Tommaso Tozzi" <t.tozzi@ecn.org>

   urban drift poster call reply: poster@urbandrift.org
     Urban Drift <info@urbandrift.org>

   HM Seminar no.2