Announcer on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:42:26 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [x9]

Table of Contents:

   The Arts of Networking
     manuel <manuel@travellab.net>

   Creating a Sustainable Society
     domiziana giordano <domiziana@mail.nexus.it>

   protest action for disappeared of juarez
     TONGOLELE@aol.com

   wochenend bei Schnitt
     Maria Anna Tappeiner <maria.tappeiner@netcologne.de>

   open_digi_party "AROUND US", BRADYS of Brixton, Friday, August 2nd
     atty@no-such.com (atty)

   Radiotopia - open now to participation
     Ars Electronica Center <announce@aec.at>

   Shu Lea Cheang's latest project "St(r)eaming the fields" launches ..
     cristine wang <cristine_org@yahoo.com>

   OPEN STUDIOS
     "Erin Donnelly" <EDonnelly@LMCC.NET>

   PRESENTATIONS :: KEN RINALDO + AMY YOUNGS :: ART, TECH + ALife
     Alessio Cavallaro <alessio@acmi.net.au>