Announcer on Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:49:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Events [x9]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> GIVING IS RECEIVING
     { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>

   ()
     "passdoc web art project" <passdocwebart@hotmail.com>

   Salloum videotapes Oct. 20th at the Cinematheque
     JSalloum@aol.com

   Body Thinks
     Misko <mpandil@soros.org.mk>

   Workshop: "Online archives: perspectives on networked knowledge spaces"
     "netzspannung.org redaktion" <redaktion@netzspannung.org>

   Henry Urbach Architecture; Jordan Crandall Press Release
     Jeffrey Walkowiak <jeffrey@huagallery.com>

   European Social Forum, first draft of program
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Remaking Reality: CAiiA-STAR@IAMAS symposium Japan Oct 25th
     Christa Sommerer <christa@iamas.ac.jp>

   Uitnodiging debat 3 november, 15.00 uur