Florian Cramer on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 03:25:52 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> unstable digest vol 19

   "I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here."[1]* -Matthew
                                                               Mirapaul

                                 NewZoid

             WORLD'S #1 SOURCE OF FALSE HEADLINES SINCE 2001

   [2]Headlines + Voting & Writing

                            [3]MORE HEADLINES
                            [INLINE]

   ----- LATEST HEADLINES -----

                                                                     1-
   Federal Health Advisory Committee Profits Dives, To Cut 5,500 Jobs

                                                                     2-
   USDA Grows Fast In Oklahoma Shooting Spree

                                                                     3-
   Peru Destroys Jenin Homes

                                                                     4-
   Lava Fights New Myeloma - U.S. Study

                                                                     5-
   Sharon Moderates In Iraq

                                                                     6-
   Profits Getting A New Look, New City

                                                                     7-
   Medicare Payments Identify Type Of Gas Used In Shooting

                                                                     8-
   Damaging Day In Court For Quinn

                                                                     9-
   Federal Prosecutors Die From Non-existent Colleges

                                                                    10-
   Big Apple And City By The Bay Wrap: Lightning Strikes Rangers

                                                                    11-
   Afghan Opium Production Traps 50 Schoolchildren In Germany

                                                                    12-
   Thalidomide Combo Slows But Etna Keeps Up Paris Treat

                                                                    13-
   Schoolgirl Experimenting With Arms Inspectors

                                                                    14-
   Woman Remains Provide Clues To Ice Age

                                                                    15-
   Iraq Wary Of Bush Talks With English Lessons

                                                                    16-
   Iraq Remains Provide Clues To Ice Age

                                                                    17-
   Nebraska Farm Group Cuts Risk Of Cheap Drugs

                                                                    18-
   Sweeps Touts Success Of Virginia Family Set Free

                                                                    19-
   Bottle Battle Undergoing Memory Brain Boost After Marine Marathon

                                                                    20-
   Russia Sued Over Nukes
   [INLINE]

   [INLINE]

   [INLINE]

                                    -
                                    -
                                    -
                                    -
                                    -

   [INLINE]
   [INLINE]

   [4]Send Headlines

   Copyright 2001
   Daniel Young.

                                                             [5][LINK]

   * "I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. I looked at
   your work earlier in the year, or last year, but have not written
   about it. I cannot tell from your message if it has been modified in
   such a way that I need to revisit it. If so, please explain.
   Otherwise, try, try again." (response from Mirapaul on 10/10/02 to
   Young's statement that NewZoid was more advanced than other work
   Mirapaul had written about in the New York Times.)