Announcer on Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:57:15 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Events [14x]

Table of Contents:

   [pivf.org] 2002 Palestine International Video Festival
     "Palestine Video Festival" <info@pivf.org>

   Paul D. Miller remixes Marcel Duchamp at L.A. MOCA
     "Paul D. Miller" <anansi1@earthlink.net>

   PLUG AND PLAY / SUNDAY / 17/11/2002 / 6PM
     "pnp" <pnp@gabba.net>

   *streaming interfiction* Audio-Livestream
     schwarze@student.uni-kassel.de

   TV or NOT TV  /  LA Freewaves=?ISO-8859-1?B?uQ==?= 8th Celebration of Experiment
     Jose-Carlos Mariategui <jcm@ata.org.pe>

   Version>03 call for ideas
     edmar <ed@lumpen.com>

   PLEASE POST
     Pamela Grant-Ryan <pgr@sfsu.edu>

   "VIRTUAL ART" by Oliver Grau: Lecture Series
     "Patrick Hutsch" <h0444fxz@student.hu-berlin.de>

   Soft season at inIVA: Film programme
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   Break 2.2 Festival - Call for applications - Invisible Threat
     jaka zeleznikar <jaka@jaka.org>

   ray johnson talk, London
     matthew  fuller <fuller@xs4all.nl>

   ULTRASOUND 2002 UPDATE // medialounge // #13 //
     "medialounge_list" <medialounge_list@druh.co.uk> (by way of richard barbrook)

   ICT Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia, April 22-24, 2003
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ausstellungser=F6ffnung_'Total_=DCberzogen'?=
     "Frau von Sydow" <info@edith-russ-haus.de>