nettime's digest on Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:51:12 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Venezuela [Cisler, Bello]

Table of Contents:

   Another view on Venezuela
     Steve Cisler <cisler@pobox.com>

   What's going on in Venezuela???  Wrong Number!
     "Ricardo Bello" <aracal@well.com>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:28:18 -0800
From: Steve Cisler <cisler@pobox.com>
Subject: Another view on Venezuela

I thought it was interesting to see the postings on Venezuela. I thought
we might need another voice, so I asked an acquaintance who lives outside
the capital to explain things as he sees it.  Sorry, but he prefers that
his name not be used. I don't know much about the whole situation, though
I have visited the country three times to attend conferences. Steve Cisler

- --