philip pocock on Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:38:35 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> heiko's hiccups :-)

Am Monday den, 17. February 2003, um 02:19, schrieb Heiko Recktenwald:

unmovie was a database based structure, but what I remeber from that day
was kind of an inflation of the use of this word. CD-Roms, collections of
pictures, a "database"?

might not be a bad idea to take a look Heiko and then question, ie
"database?" and what is a databased base structure? hope the red wine
tastes fine :-)

  Unmovie has nothing remotely to do with CD Roms or as you say below
'trivial director'. if you have time or take time, the entire source
code for unmovie is available for download linked from the backstage
area of www.unmovie.net.

maybe database could be considered an inflated concept. perhaps we
should stick with the closed non-participatory systems fed to us as
consumers and grow more couch potatos? what's your alternative other
than comic negation?

Only arthistorians can think in this way,

dont get it. well, enjoy your red wine or whatever accompanies you whlle
you write such mail. thanks.

for
others, it was just trivial director.

Good luck,