nettime's lottery commissioner on Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:07:53 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> nettime wins the lottery!?

I just KNEW spending the last of my money on that handful of scratch-lotto
tickets would pay off!  Looks like nettime will have enough money to pay The
Thing a big fat donation to help fight Dow Jones and the rest of corporate
America, and what's more, Bill Gates and the Sultan Of Brunei will be
sponsoring it! We're RICH I tells ya!  Perhaps Rhizome can also investigate
this sudden and unexpected funding model. ;) SM

----- Forwarded message from STELLA SAMSON -----

From: STELLA SAMSON <pm2003@xxxxxxx.com>
To: owner-nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
Subject: RESPOND TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:27:29 +0100

PREMIUM LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Nnumbe: 132/756/4507
Batch Number: 538901527-BB67

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 15th of february, 2003.  Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 27511465896-6450 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers
7-14-88-23-31-44 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 100,000 (One hundred thousand
United States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every three year.  This
lottery is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like Mr Bill Gates
and the Sultan of Brunei, we hope with part of your winning you will take part
in our next year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim,
please contact our  fiducial agent

MRS STELLA SAMSON
TEL:31-000-0000
Email: premiumlottery@xxxxxxx.net

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th of february  2003.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.  Please
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.  Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being  part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. stella samson
Lottery Coordinator