nettime's_closet_case on Wed, 19 Mar 2003 06:20:38 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> iraq file #1: 29 aug 26 oct 2002

     [for historical perspective, here are the iraq-related messages that
      accumulated at nettime over the last several months. as noted last
      week ('ecology of nettime,' 12 mar 03) the mods tried to keep this
      issue to a peculiar minimum on the list. oh well. -- cheers, t]

   ...attack on Iraq would be illegal
Phil Duncan <PDuncan@AggregateStudio.com>
   The War has already begun........!
"Han Speckens" <h.speckens@wanadoo.nl>
   Only more democracy can save democracy
ronda@ais.org (Ronda Hauben)
   John Ross: Mexico vs. Iraq in Upcoming US Resource War
"ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>
   Bombing Iraq
"Jason Handby" <jasonh@pavilion.co.uk>
   a sign of things to come: Wolf Blitzer for the Defense (Department)
"geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>
   The recolonisation of Iraq cannot be sold as liberation (The Guardian)
"geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>
   fueling and winning the war against terror
"up" <up@treerunner.com>
   IRAQ JOURNAL
"geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>
   Silence Is Betrayal
ernie yacub <yacinfo@mars.ark.com>
   Manifesto of International Surrealists against the war in Iraq
Zazie <zazie@zazie.at>