nettime's_embedded_controller on Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:25:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [IRAQ] 030319 digest #1 [x9]

John Jordan <artactivism@gn.apc.org>
     saucepans against war
Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
     Transcript of President George W. Bush's Address to the Nation
- G a r r e t t - <garrett.lynch@eudoramail.com>
     "Banner-strike" contest
Nemonemini@aol.com
     War, Darwinism, and Theories
miguel leal <ml@virose.pt>
     E-Journal of Modern Strategy no.14 vol.3 (March 2003)
Brandon Keim <brandon@gene-watch.org>
     a few thoughts on the antiwar movement
imkunst1@rz.hu-berlin.de
     impeachment
"a][nti][nglo.cubic" <netwurker@hotkey.net.au>
     http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/
text warez <textz@gmx.net>
     The deep politics of regime removal in Iraq - the PNAC think tank