august on Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:41:40 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> propaganda abound

Stock markets and investment opportunites cost hard-earned dollars, but
apathy and insensitivity come freeeee of charge!

read on - august.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:25:44 -0500 (EST)
From: "OppenheimerFunds, Inc." <OPPnews@oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com>
Subject: OPPnews: Gain Perspective on Markets and War

March 20, 2003

GAIN PERSPECTIVE ON MARKETS AND WAR

While markets historically react poorly to uncertainty, they have
responded favorably when America has gone to war or been involved in
military conflict. Learn from history.=20

http://oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com/ajtk/servlet/J?T=3D3psc&R=3D372204378

WAR TALKS LEAD MARKETS TO POSITIVE TERRITORY

After two straight weeks of declines, the U.S. equity market managed to
gain ground riding a strong Thursday (3/13) rally to a positive week. Get
more details in our weekly Market Review.=20

http://oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com/ajtk/servlet/J?T=3D3psd&R=3D372204378

FIXED INCOME OUTLOOK

Jerry Webman, Ph.D., CFA, Senior Investment Officer and Director of Fixed
Income, discusses assessing geopolitical risks and offers investors
insight about how to act during these uncertain times. Get more details in
our monthly Fixed Income Outlook.=20

http://oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com/ajtk/servlet/J?T=3D3pse&R=3D372204378

TAX TIME REMINDER

Don't forget, you can contribute to an IRA until April 15, 2003, and have
it count as a contribution for the 2002 tax year. Our 2003 tax calendar
provides deadlines, reminders and tax forms.

http://oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com/ajtk/servlet/J?T=3D3psf&R=3D372204378

NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR RETIREMENT MONEY?

Let us do the work. OppenheimerFunds' Portfolio Builder IRA(SM) makes it
easy for you with personalized asset allocation assistance and automatic
rebalancing, plus quarterly personalized performance reports.=20

http://oppenheimerfunds4.01o.com/ajtk/servlet/J?T=3D3psg&R=3D372204378

YEAR-TO-DATE EARNINGS ADDED TO STATEMENTS

The Fund Detail portion of your statement may include a "Year-to-Date
Summary" containing dividend and/or capital gain totals for each of your
funds. This summary will not appear if your fund has not distributed any
earnings.=20

If you have any questions about OPPnews, or for more information, please
feel free to contact us at info@oppenheimerfunds.com or 1.888.470.0862.=20

Cut down on mail - sign up for eDocsDirect, our electronic document
delivery service, at http://www.oppenheimerfunds.com.=20

********************************************************************* Our
Promise: We understand that having your email address is a privilege-we
won't abuse it. We aim to give you the information you need to help you
make informed investment decisions. If we break our promise, you can
simply opt not to receive this service. Thank you for your support of
OppenheimerFunds.=20

For more complete information about any of the Oppenheimer funds,
including charges and expenses, you may download and view a prospectus at
http://www.oppenheimerfunds.com or call OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
at 1.888.470.0862. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.=20

Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank,
are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other
agency and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the
principal amount invested.=20

Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.=20
498 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018

(c)Copyright 2003 OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc. All rights reserved.