Announcer on Fri, 9 May 2003 16:55:45 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [10x]

Table of Contents:

   Video "Disobbedienti": upcoming presentations
     Oliver Ressler <oliver.ressler@chello.at>

   Call for submissions
     "Le Musee di-visioniste" <agricola-w@netcologne.de>

   Ausstellung im SCHNITTRAUM in =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6ln?=
     Sabine Oelze <Sabine.Oelze@onlinehome.de>

   [Pulsation Mixshow] FRANKIE VIBE, MIKE CLARK, NORM TALLEY, HIP.NOISE, WMC 2003
     webmaster@pulsation.com

   Workshop: "Phisical interface and creativity"
     Kepa Landa <kepa@medialabmadrid.org>

   ARTISTAS PERUANOS SE PRESENTAN EN EL WWVF DE AMSTERDAM
     ATA Cultural <cultural@ata.org.pe>

   Fwd: Fri May 16th-Jun 22: 'OneTrees' by Natalie Jeremijenko in collaboration wit
     chris bassett <chris@robot138.com>

   Symposium at FACT Liverpool
     Andrea Zapp <zapp@snafu.de>

   PAVILION 1: Skillshare, Forum, Picnic HAPPENING NOW!
     "Nathan Hactivist" <nathan@hactivist.com>

   Peter Lunenfeld @ the MIT Media Lab 5/13/03
     Peter Lunenfeld <peterl@artcenter.edu>