jamie king on Thu, 22 May 2003 18:49:48 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [Fwd: Rallying cry for Republicans]

Hi,

Difficult to tell if this bit of spam is 'for real' or a deliberate
attempt at detournement. I suspect the latter, but either way, it's
interesting, especially since it arrived to me via an unusual channel...

Cheers

JamieK