Announcer on Mon, 26 May 2003 11:42:47 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Announcements [9x]

Table of Contents:

   netzspannung.org: netzkollektor digest #3
     Gabriele Blome <gabriele.blome@imk.fraunhofer.de>

   EMARE / GRANT
     Monika Stoesser <ms@werkleitz.de>

   30/5 geneva: wipe out IOM, WTO and WIPO
     "dr.woooo" <dr.woooo@nomasters.org>

   opening of the SAVE / SAFE space
     "kanonmedia.com" <office@kanonmedia.com>

   THIS IS NOT A...
     Sonar Radar <intothegloaming@yahoo.com>

   International Conference on Socio Political Informatics and Cybernetics: Pista '
     "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

   ZEROGLAB_ÜBERGROUND_CALL_FOR_SACKED_NEW_MEDIA_CURATORS
     "Karoly Toth" <are@xs4all.nl>

   Colonel may/june activities
     "Geoffroy-Colonel" <geoffroy@wanadoo.dk>

   STORY STREAMS: Real-time Cinema=?ISO-8859-1?B?qQ==?=
     fran ilich <ilich@delete.tv>