pulse on Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:09:37 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> fun with p2p

i leave kazaalite running all the time with all the GNN videos, as well as
any literature available. kazaalite runs well in the background, never
crashes.

renaming political content as porn could be a concern if it has email
contacts in the body of the work. i know gnn has suffered some heavy spam
attacks recently - i'd be more likely to create my own files with
political messages and rename them as porn.

while on the topic of p2p and naughty politics - streamerp2p
(http://streamerp2p.com/) is interesting. allows you to webcast audio
without maxing your website's bandwidth - each new listener rebroadcasts
the signal.

Barry
>>>http://brisbane.indymedia.org

> I've been been taking my mind off the G8 meetings in France by testing
> various p2p systems this past week.
 <...>