auskadi on Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:41:43 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Mas(s) Googleing

This might be a really dumb question ....
Is there an "open" search engine or a non corporate search engine in
existence other than the dmoz project (I think that is what it is called).
Is there one I can "trust"?
Like many I use google for my searching. I have just read an article of
the yahoo purchase of overture and it just started me thinking again
about this problem.
http://www.mg.co.za/Content/l3.asp?ao=18107
ta