Florian Cramer on Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:29:18 +0200 (CEST)

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:58:44 +0100
From: "& -![ISO-8859-1] =BB-=AB" <sier@alunos.fcsh.unl.pt>
To: syndicate@anart.no
Subject: <no subject>

    Ie4dB (Oc1
    L^ jaho
    {ǛRy5Н ơbK
[...]

Date: 2 Aug 2003 23:05:52 -0000
From: HUB <hub@x-arn.org>
To: syndicate@anart.no
Subject: ASRF

over this term is an utter waste of time -- indicates my confidence in
the term   ozj  of the mind" & that is & must be the over-arching defin
ition of the   on line: http://kunstradio.at/SENDEN/exchange_en.html  o
n site: at rhiz (http://www.rhiz.at) and fluc (http://www.fluc.at), Vie
nna  outstanding production from the region of Northern Hesse with its
=BBGolden=  of new media tools for exhibition and exposition.  occupati
on: writing  ounounocerocerounounounounounocerounocerounoceroceroceroun
ounocerocer  ounounounounocerocerounocerocerounounocerounocerocerounoun
ounounouno  of the specific mobile phone in its association with the ot
her mobile phones  Precedence: list  Punishment found  Punishment found
  Punishment found  PARADISE command  PARADISE command

_
ASCII SELECTED RANDOM FRAGMENTS GENERATOR
Generated by : lns-th2-10-82-64-151-148.adsl.proxad.net