s|a|m on Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:56:55 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Fwd: SMS TEXT about ACEH and MEDICAL NEEDS

THIS IS A FORWARDED SMS TEXT

Sender: ############
Sent: 03:07:54 13-08-2003

Hi, I've just received news from villagers in Aceh. They asked me to help and
they wants international to press indonesia to let medical work in their
village. Because now TNI still killing civiliants in Meun Keulayu, about 30kn
from Bireuen, North Aceh. There're about 50 civiliants has been killed right
now. Plz help to contact medical to enter the villages to help people.
Thanks!