saugat datta on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:20:52 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> banning access to a yahoo grp.

hi everybody

i have been greatly disturbed by this discrimination by nation taking pride
in calling itself the largest democracy in the world. indian government has
asked all isp's in the country to ban access to the yahoo grp called Khyhum.
it is an grp. with anti india sentiments and talks about creating a separate
state in the north east not a new concept is it. i m from meghalaya though
lure of greener pasture has kept me in the power capital.

we all know such bacha efforts against voices in the net can only slow down
the process. never uproot it. neither does it seems to bring any attention
towards this part of india called north east.

i support the cause as i saw it with my own eyes the discrimination held
against, never was north east allowed any entry into the mainstream india.
now again what is india? a much sophisticated version of mother russia and
china.

no matter how much media directed inflation of patriotism occurs fact
remains the same we all want to be separate until theres a definite spinal
cord commoness.

i just wanted you guys to know this thanks for time.

saugat peace n respect