Steve Cisler on Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:47:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> People offline

In 2004 I am going to be collecting stories and writing about people
and groups that are not online. Some can't afford it; many aren't sure
what benefits it brings, and some don't have connectivity.  Others have
tried it and dropped off. A few are just opposed to it for various
reasons.

If you have suggestions of whom I might contact, anywhere in the world,
please let me know.

If someone is not online and wishes to contact me about this, they can
write or phone.

Thanks for your help,

Steve Cisler
4415 Tilbury Drive