Lennaart van Oldenborgh on Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:50:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Era of LibreSelf-Deception Society Manifesto

you'd be surprised how many people still believe that the right sex
will *naturally* get you to subscribe to the right politics. see the
Reichian Republicans' take on the emotional plague of bad sex causing
terrorism
http://orgonomy.org/terrorism_main.html
btw they believe we're all over-intellectualising crypto-'red fascists'
anyway who are too orgastically impotent to be trusted to mean what we
say (hard to argue with, but i wonder what the white house makes of
them)

Lenn

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Morlock Elloi wrote:

> Generic "capitalism bad something else good" essays are FUCKING
> BORING. NO ONE READS THAT. MAKES YOU LOOK DUMB AND NOT BEING LAID IN
> MONTHS.

So if we prevent everyone from getting laid for a couple of months
they'll all turn against capitalism?  Let's try it.  Except me--I
already dislike capitalism.

    --Dave.
 <...>