porculus on Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:27:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Mediasetted Life

> My sincere greetings,
> an Italian Citizen

and mine too hombre, as i am also a great fan & a member of european union
permit i join for getting a bit worried too that berlu'z lifting & hair
implant succeed, btw i profit of the moment for giving you my gratitude for
your delicacy in not congratulating when our belove president jacques chirac
had to wear hearing aid, cause here it's classified 'state defense secret'
cause it could be a damage of the image of our grandeur etc, specially aside
the brit prime minister who sport so posing organ..what remind me the old
joke about a group of danish tourist trying to explain by geste for buying
condom in a french pharmacy, as the chimist dont understand at all, at the
end the all danish guies put together their huge shlong on the counter aside
a coin of 1 euro, the french chemist seem then to understand in putting his
on the counter too but in saying 'ok guys it's mine the bigger, i win'