nettime's typographers on Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:09:59 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> authors & fonts [3x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> authors & fonts
     Ian Dickson <ian@iand.demon.co.uk>

   Re: authors & fonts
     gadfly@spamcop.net

   RE: <nettime> authors & fonts
     "john snow" <john@appliedlanguage.com>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:49:12 +0000
From: Ian Dickson <ian@iand.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: <nettime> authors & fonts

In message <200401280349.i0S3nBB04629@bbs.thing.net>, Brandon Keim
<brandon@gene-watch.org> writes
>  Except for love letters, which should always be
>handwritten,

Not sure about that. Have you seen my handwriting?

The love letter that persuaded the girl who became my wife to visit me was
Times New Roman in Word, and faxed:-)

That was 1996.

Now we have one baby, one toddler, both boys.

Cheers

- --
ian dickson                                  www.commkit.com
phone +44 (0) 1452 862637                    fax +44 (0) 1452 862670
PO Box 240, Gloucester, GL3 4YE, England

           "for building communities that work"