ryan griffis on Fri, 7 May 2004 21:43:53 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Miami Model moves to Savannah...

'As chief of G-8 law enforcement planning, Captain Long is helping
train the city's 580 officers in the niceties of crowd control and the
laws regarding diplomatic immunity, all the while trying to stay one
step ahead of the anarchists and organized rabble-rousers. She is also
helping coordinate the movements of the thousands of law enforcement
officials enlisted for duty, among them Georgia parole officers, F.B.I.
agents and Secret Service officers.
"We're going to be so stealth, you won't know where we are," she said
with a wink.'

just follow the trail of tear gas and plastic bullets. "niceties" they
call them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/06/national/06SUMM.html?
ex=1399262400&en=d0a99846a2b13e20&ei=5007&partner=USERLAND