noemata on Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:02:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: bed time

buenos días to all of you,

it's time to read the mail again, open your mail reader and check the inbox.

in a message entitled Re: bed time you're find a greeting and further
instructions. if you're already read this you can skip it.

btw, i'll be a sleep. so please be real quiet. all of yous. yes you.

and don't send me mail while i'm sleep. that really annoys me.

i live in western europe so just shut up.