geert on Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:59:21 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> customized spam

(bit by bit spam is getting more sophisticated... /geert)

From: Attorney Blank <attorblank@yahoo.com>
To: geert@Desk.nl
Subject: ASAP
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:24:37 -0700

Attn: Geert Lovink,

It is my pleasure contacting you now, as I have longed to get in touch
with anybody who knew Mr. David Lovink,a national of your country. I am
Barr. Blanc Samson., A Barrister at law and the personal attorney to Mr.
David Lovink ,who died along with his family on the 01 FEB 1997 in a plane
crash, the aircraft name is Hawker Siddeley HS-748-353 Srs.2A.This crash
happened in Tambacounda (Senegal) in Africa, and the registration number
of the aircraft is 6AV-AEO.

My client had deposited about Twenty one Million, US.Dollars (21Million US
Dollars) with a fund deposit company(Capital International Bank
Limited...www.cibl-ng.com) while working with a tourism development centre
in west Africa as the head. Since then, there had not been any trace of
claim from any person as the fund remains dormant in his account with this
bank. Although, I kept this information secret whitin my jurisdiction to
enab le me put claims and transfer the said amount through a trustworthy
person overseas whom I shall present to the bank as the bonafide
next-of-kin to the deceased for a profittable and successful project.

Ever since I have been trying to locate the next of kin or any of the
relatives to come forward and make this claim., but to no avail.I have
contacted your embassies and made several adverts on the internet without
result. Right now,the deposit has exceeded its deposit time and terms with
out being serviced, the bank will either liquidate the fund or it will be
converted by a top official to his private use.Your contact was given to
me by one of my associates who is a regurlar online stock buyer.

Please, if you are related to my client in any way or you know my client's
actual relatives, then re-contact me, so that I can link them up to make
the claim.But if you cannot contact them, consider possible assitance
towards claiming this fund since you have the same surn ame,only if you
can promise me you will give me part of the fund because I do not want the
money to be forfeited or liquidated by government or the financial
institution involved, as I expect to benefit from the money also. I will
provide all the paperworks most legal to back up this claim on your side
should you respond positively to this.

Do consider this and get back to me.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely