nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:50:47 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> I love your nettime.org site

     [ From: Jeff Carpenter <links@poopegifts.___> ]

Dear Nettime Organization,

I have visited your site and I think that the Revenge Resources content
could be of interest to my web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
http://www.poopegifts.___/resources/index.html in the
"Revenge Resources" section (it's sorted by link title, and yours is
"nettime mailing list". If you want the description of your site
modified or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas, let me know.

I was hoping to get a back link from somewhere on your site to my site.
If you place a link back to my site using the following code that would
be great:
with us, and we'll anomalously mail the person you choose a 16 ounce
cookie tin full of 90 lbs. Pit bull Poop.

If you provide me with the URL of the page that links back to my site,
I'll move your website to the top of the "Revenge Resources" page, so
more of my visitors can view it.

Thank you for your time,
Tufft - The PooPeGifts.___ Dog