geert on Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:09:59 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> content theft

(interesting concept... content theft. anyone who has any experience with
the legal aspect of this? best, geert)

From: Google Alert <alert@googlealert.com>
To: geert@xs4all.nl
Subject: Latest results from Google Alert
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:05:53 +0000

        *** New! Copyscape finds stolen copies of your website! ***

It's easy for people to steal your content from your website and put it on
their own. Content theft is very common and violates your rights as a
website owner.

Copyscape is a revolutionary service that finds stolen copies of your
content online. Simply enter the address of your page, and Copyscape scans
the entire web for copies of your content, showing you the results in
seconds.

Try it now to instantly see who's stolen your content - it's free:

     http://www.copyscape.com/

Copyscape also provides you with the information you need to protect
yourself against plagiarism online, including banners to warn potential
content thieves that they will be found. Google Alert and Copyscape are
provided by Indigo Stream Technologies and are not affiliated with Google.

The Google Alert Team

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Google Alert has new results which can also be browsed interactively:
http://www.googlealert.com/browse.php?u=geertlovink&c=2055a7e

|   Search 2: "design timeline"
|   tracking top 50 of about 1,240 results

Sean&#39;s Web Design Timeline (Google rank 27)

Sean&#39;s Web Design Timeline. December 09, 2004. Course Webpage. We needed to create a course webpage that links to all of our projects for this quarter. ...

http://www.rit.edu/~skm8217/blog/

Sean&#39;s Web Design Timeline: Course Webpage (Google rank 28)

Sean&#39;s Web Design Timeline. ...

http://www.rit.edu/~skm8217/blog/archives/2004/12/course_webpage.html

|   Search 3: "networkcultures.org"
|   tracking top 50 of about 125 results

**** resource: Tweede Persbericht NL (Google rank 20)

... Meer info: kijk op www.decadeofwebdesign.org Of neem contact op met Kim van Haaster (kim@networkcultures.org) / Sabine Niederer (sabine@networkcultures.org ...

http://pzwart2.wdka.hro.nl/~rtorre/resource/archives/000036.html

*** resource: Nederlandse Teksten Archives (Google rank 23)

... Voor meer informatie kunt u contact opnemen met: Kim van Haaster, kim@ networkcultures.org, 020 5951866. Programma A Decade of Webdesign. ...

http://pzwart2.wdka.hro.nl/~rtorre/resource/archives/cat_nederlandse_teksten.html

*** BITS OF FREEDOM (Google rank 49)

... Dijkmat BV www.dijkmat.nl GNOME-nl nl.gnome.org Gridforum Nederland www.gridforum. nl Instituut voor Netwerkwerkcultuur www.networkcultures.org Internet Society ...

http://www.bof.nl/microsoft/

*** Kinja, the weblog guide (Google rank 38)

... http://www.networkcultures.org/weblog/, networkcultures.org/weblog/ Institute of Network Cultures Last Updated 3 hours ago. ...

http://kinja.com/favorites/yongliu

|   Your Google Alert username is: geertlovink

       -> Want more searches, more results, more features? Upgrade here:
       http://www.googlealert.com/enhance.php?o=a&u=geertlovink&c=f0b1bed

       Want even better results? Edit your settings:
       http://www.googlealert.com/edit.php?u=geertlovink

       Like the service? Tell a friend:
       http://www.googlealert.com/tell.php?u=geertlovink&c=f0b1bed

       Want to unsubscribe or receive fewer alerts? Go here:
       http://www.googlealert.com/frequency.php?u=geertlovink&c=f0b1bed