The Resistance Manifesto on Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:56:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> news tip

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:
Marc Bishop - Publicist of American Chapter
Email:  Shoul001@csusm.edu
Phone:  (760) 214-6607

"The Resistance Manifesto" announces
the Declaration of Resistance
 to the New World Order

 	San Diego, CA ? A  book titled, "The Resistance Manifesto" (ISBN:
0967346630) will be released March 21st from a large nationwide subculture of
Christians fighting the tyranny and oppression of the growing New World Order.
  This official Declaration of Resistance from the Resistance for Christ
includes an in depth analysis of the Satanic influences in the ideologies, and
political institutions forging the one world government.   Extrapolated is the
covert message and origin of the Georgia Guide Stones, as well as the dangers
of the VeriChip, and explanations of disturbing satellite photos of Satanic
symbols in Washington D.C.'s street layout.  Included are specific strategies
for Resistance to tyranny and oppression.  Also included is a history of The
Resistance, and an outline of the lifetime commitments of it's members and
it's global goals, spanning generations. It is difficult to conclude how many
members The Resistance has, due to the fact that there is no central
leadership, official member roster, and many members have maintained anonymity
to non members.
Founder of The Resistance and author, John Conner says, "We are simply a group
of Christians who analyze all facets of infrastructure, ideology, and
technology involved in the New World Order and the inevitability of the
isolation of power being abused in ways previously inconcieved and
inconsistent with it's original intention, ultimately yielding to the
anti-Christ when he seizes control in possibly the next few generations."
Conner and legions of others have been speaking at Churches and Bible studies
for years, bringing  awareness to the disturbing Satanic influences in America
and the New World Order.  "We?re not perceived as lunatics, what much of
secular America doesn't understand is many Christians take these things very
seriously.  Due to editorial and political censorship our voices are often
stifled."  He says.  "What the Manifesto shows, is that God's plan is
unfolding like magic, but there are going to be challenges ahead, and tough
decisions to be made."  Conner insists, "The Resistance doesn't aim to blame
people or institutions, rather, it maintains the belief that by seeing these
events unfolding in our world today, people can retain a sense of peace in a
chaotic world."  Although, with the rapid erosion of privacy and the
continuous exchange of our personal liberties for so called security, The
Resistance calls upon formal organization through legislation and PAC's to
sustain our spiritual rights while balancing our civil ones.
With the release of VeriChip, the Pandora's box of the Mark of the Beast, and
the world rapidly advancing towards a one world governed, cashless,
privacyless world, it is time to stand together, and not let tyranny and fear
force us to our knees!  We must Resist!  Resist the propaganda perpetuating
ideologies!  Resist the hegemony of lies that keep you spiritually enslaved!
Resist the Satanic forces that rule this world!  Power to the Resistance!
Fight the New World Order!
The Resistance Manifesto will be available at www.TheResistanceManifesto.com;
www.ResistanceforChrist.com;  www.BarnsandNoble.com and www.Amazon.com on
March 21st 2005, and in bookstores nationwide June 21st 2005.  The Resistance
Manifesto is a shocking analysis of the Satanic influences and practices in
every facet of society from the main stream media, to the private practices of
the American elite. It is a blueprint of the organization?s objectives,
goals, membership requirements, and outlines a detailed analysis of end times
prophecy. 				 #   #   #

www.TheResistanceManifesto.com