James Allan on Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:59:35 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Interview with Olia Lialina: Online Newspapers

Some say, "Better red than dead." Some say, "Better well read than well
bred." Others couldn't care less and go to the pub. As for me, I'm
reading between the lines, looking for the real story behind Online
Newspapers.

http://art.teleportacia.org/james/online_news.htm

An email interview with Olia Lialina by James Allan
[Originally published in The Thing Review, 03/02/2005]