Cecile Landman on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:03:04 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: AUTISTICI org in trouble: host Aruba says ...

I phoned and spoke with the 'Ufficio Legale' of http://www.aruba.it/

They say they 'have no idea of what has happened'.  And they 'have no
idea why Autistici published that things'

Now why do I get that d=E9j=E0 vu with the Rackspace story and the
seizure of the Indymedia servers about 3/4 year ago? I have been phoning
across seas and oceans and asking a lot then, to find out that 'nobody
knew anything', upto the FBI who also stated they knew nothing about it,
it had not been them, and "they didn't keep copies of the discs" (yes,
that's what they told me, literally).  But yes, I've just started now
with these last developments ;)
-c-

 <...>