Leon Kuunders on Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:12:47 +0100 (CET)

RE: <nettime> some thoughts from the lowlands about terrorism..

And to reflect on this story: isn't it strange that not a single passenger
of the train walked up to the two guys to ask them what they were doing?
Nobody got in touch ... we accuse others for living in freedom.

--Leon.