nettime's collective theorist on Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:33:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> a new definition [7x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     ctgr-pavu.com <ctgr@free.fr>

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     adam <adam@xs4all.nl>

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     martin pichlmair <pi@attacksyour.net>

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     Michael Guggenheim <migug@bluewin.ch>

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     Newmedia@aol.com

   Re: <nettime> a new definition
     Andrew Bucksbarg <andrew@adhocarts.org>

   mending wikipedia's holes
     martin pichlmair <pi@attacksyour.net>

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:07:43 +0100
From: ctgr-pavu.com <ctgr@free.fr>
Subject: Re: <nettime> a new definition

Le 7 nov. 05, =E0 23:21, David Golumbia a =E9crit :

> This discussion is starting to get interesting. I too agree with=20
> Florian and
> disagree with Olia that Olia's text is not as good as the texts Olia=20=

> replaced. I
> also do not think Olia is keeping to Wikipedia's goal of "neutrality."=20=

> In fact,
> many Wikipedia entries fail to achieve "neutrality."

neutrality is good for swiss !
i'm ready to manage the Chocolate and the Flat Watches department of=20
wikimachin.

- --
OG
- -/ neutrality ? ask chemics about it /-=