David Garcia on Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:25:36 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> report_on_NNA

On Jun 9, 2006, at 8:33 AM, Geert Lovink wrote:

>No, not at all. Did I suggest that?...

Not directly but in any community/collective I know if someone 'stands up
in a meeting' and makes a suggestion involving work then such an
intervention carries with it the implication (and perhaps responsibility)
that they are also willing to share in that work.

Otherwise the intervention could be mistaken for being somewhat
aristocratic.

The examples you gave of larger networks of moderation implies that having
been part of the early phase need not preclude being part of the new
rotation in fact a blend of experience and new blood might enrich any new
model under consideration.

David