John Jordan on Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:48:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Over 100 detained in Russia! One disappeared!

--

OUR BOOK IS OUT and now translated into Italian and Greek too - with
Korean, French, German and Spanish editions on the way !

WE ARE EVERYWHERE: THE IRRESISTIBLE RISE OF GLOBAL ANTICAPITALISM

edited by : Notes from Nowhere
published by VERSO and available in most bookshops and online

"This is the first book to truly capture and embody the exuberant creativity
and radical intellect of the protest movements" Naomi Klein

"an authentic document of revolution" The Times

www.weareeverywhere.org