lotu5 on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:39:50 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> actors wanted

Some of us on campus tried to do the simple act of circulating a letter
opposed to wasting so much money on this operation in the name of the war
on terror and further militarizing our campus.

Unfortunately, the climate of fear at universities in the US has gotten to
such a height that no one would sign on. We even asked for suggestions and
changes in the wording, but no one replied with those either.

Maybe the letter wasn't all that great, but 3 people specifcally told us
that they were "scared" to put their names on the letter.

  lotu5

> Could a terrorism theme park be not far away?  /jc
 <...>