porculus on Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:56:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Recent Gender Things on Nettyme digest [3x]

> Hello everyone. Given that I am indirectly responsible for the recent
> squabble about gender on Nettime,

it's the list that is responsible, or would you mean a dead cow would reign
on justice due to its approval silent ..or would you mean list member would
be just some sort of pavlovian ectoplasm that need rectal massage for giving
output

>> This is not to deny that some of the general points raised by people
> on Nettime are not interesting or that I would not agree with them.

ha there i completely agree & wonder the fuck how uninterresting mails can
go through moderation..so consider this post as just a test for knowing if
it's certain &sure