jo van der spek on Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:06:16 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> (fwd) a woman in iraq, video on youtube

The short documentary ZAINAB by one of our female correspondents in Iraq has
provoked some very controversial feedback. We appreciate dialogue, but
unfortunately some reactions were based on misinterpretations. Therefore we
have decided to add some information to the movie and took it offline for
the moment. This amended version of ZAINAB will be online hopefully in the
next 5 days. I will let you know, and I am looking forward to your response.

Greetings from Jordan,