Zulma Aguiar on Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:29:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> The banality of blogging

I love all blogs from academic to banal. In fact, today I prefer to
read the posts from microbloggers just so it is even more personal and
more instant than waiting for a post. see: Twitter.com

Hugs to all,
Zulma
proud banal blogger & reader of Chicano interests

#  more info: majordomo@kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body