Anna on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:58:29 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Guantanamo in Germany

Hi,

yes, Andrej was released yesterday around 1:30 pm German time. I'm
afraid I'm lacking the English language legal terminology to give a
correct description of the details, but I'll try anyway. Please make
sure to check coming publications for details.

The judge decided to release Andrej on bail. The Federal prosecutor
filed a complaint against this decision and the Federal Court of
Justice is at this moment deciding whether this will be granted. If
yes he will be arrested and put back into prison in the coming hours,
if not he will stay free. This in any case in not a suspension of the
arrest warrant.

Anna

#  more info: majordomo@kein.org and "info nettime-l" in the msg body